Here's Your Application:
How to apply:
- Fill up the registration form with essential details supporting your application.
- Applicants may apply individually or as a team.
- Limit details of your innovation up to four pages.
- Attach your workable model or a proof of concept, if any, along with the photographs.
- Participants are requested to limit their application to one thematic area per innovation, otherwise application is subject to rejection.
- Background of the innovation to-be-submitted under challenge (up to 200 words: in attached pro forma)
- Technical disclosure supporting your application (up to 500 words)
- Details regarding novelty, relevance, effectiveness, ecological sustainability, and scale of impact (each, up to 170 words)
- Total number applicants and team member with short bio for each member including names, designation, affiliations, and photographs.
Draft your application:
Additional supporting images, videos, presentations, or docs can be submitted via adjacent tabs only
Individual innovators or their teams can initiate registration hereafter
Applicants are requested to submit their detailed proposal by this day
Extended period for submission of proof of concept or workable model ends this day
Shortlisted candidates are requested to present their innovation virtually
Final announcement of results of the Social Innovation Challenge will be declared by this day